The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) issued a recruitment notification through their official website for 325 mechanical, chemical, civil, instrumentation, electronics, and electrical executive trainee vacancies on 4th April 2023. The application submission process will start on 11th April 2023 onwards . If you are a qualified candidate, you have a 17-day time frame until 28th April 2023. To submit your online applications.
In this recruitment, candidates with sufficient qualifications will be selected through personal interview based on valid GATE 2021, 2022, or 2023 score in the relevant engineering subject. After the application submission time frame has ended, the interview date will be announced. All the information regarding the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 can be found below, including important links to the NPCIL official website, the notification PDF, and the Apply Online link.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Authority Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL)|
|Conducted By||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL)|
|Application Dates||11th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||28th April 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
|Notification Date||4th April 2023|
|Apply Start||11th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||28th April 2023|
|Interview Date||Notify Later|
Also Read: SSC CGL 2023 Notification Out: Apply Now to 7500 Vacancies
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Number of Posts:
NPCIL split a total of 325 executive trainee vacancies in mechanical, chemical, civil, instrumentation, electronics, and electrical fields respectively.
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
- 10 posts are designated for backlogs, out of a total of 325.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The maximum age relaxation allowed per rule for NPCIL Recruitment 2023 for executive trainee posts is shown below. (as on 9th April 2023):
|OBC (NCL)||29 Years|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification:
- Candidates were only eligible if they had a degree in B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. (Engineering) or 5 years Integrated M.Tech with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have a valid GATE 2021, 2022, or 2023 score in the relevant engineering subject.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Application Fees:
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||₹500/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/PwBD/ Female||No Fees|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023 :
Interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023 by following the steps given below:
- Candidates must submit their applications through online at NPCIL official website. www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Select the Recruitment/Career option from the npcil.co.in home page
- click on the link for NPCIL Recruitment 2023
- log in If you already have a account, If you don’t have one create a account by filling the necessary details.
- Start your application process by filling necessary details and uploading requested documents.
- Save the print for the further reference
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
To get selected for NPCIL Recruitment 2023, candidates need go through these selection process:
- Personal interview based on valid GATE 2021, 2022, or 2023 score in the relevant engineering subject.
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Important Links:
|Apply Online||Notify Later|
|NPCIL Official Website||Checkout Now|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 – FAQ:
How to get a job in NPCIL?
NPCIL now released a recruitment notification for trainees. This is an golden opportunity for engineering graduates to get a job in NPCIL.
Does NPCIL recruit every year?
Yes, NPCIL is recruiting thousands of engineering graduates every year. To be qualified, you must hold GATE qualification.
What is the eligibility criteria for NPCIL recruitment?
The primary eligibility criteria of NPCIL recruitments are engineering graduation with GATE.